Your home’s gutters provide an invaluable but often discounted service: protecting your home from unnecessary water damage. Installing and maintaining gutters along your roof line can help direct water away from your home, limiting the possibility of water damage.
If you don’t properly care for your gutters, you might experience things like:
- Water seepage into your roof deck, which can result in the slow deterioration of your roof, ultimately leading to leaks
- Water dripping through your windows, which can increase the chances of water damage inside your home
- Oversaturation of the ground around your home, which can result in your home’s foundation shifting or becoming damaged over time
The amount of damage water can cause is surprising. Even a little bit of rain can cause problems when your home’s gutters are not properly installed or cared for.
With Columbine Roofing & Solar, we will help you keep your gutters in top shape. We can help you install new gutters properly so that they direct water away from your home and foundation. If you already have gutters installed, we can help you maintain them so that they continue to function properly. With proper care and maintenance, you will not have to worry about water damage caused by improperly installed gutters ever again.
Most Common Gutter Issues
Whether due to age or improper installation, you’re bound to encounter gutter issues eventually. If any of these sound familiar to you, please give our professional team a call:
- Detachment: Over time, extreme weather and shifting soil can lead to a gutter detaching from its mountings.
- Holes or Cracks: One obvious sign that your gutter is leaking is dripping water from the edge of your roof. There may also be water stains underneath your gutters or signs of water damage inside your home.
- Sagging: Gutter sagging is a common issue that results from aging or heavy debris accumulation in the gutters. This can cause water to spill over the gutters, making it difficult for rainwater to drain properly away from the building. (This is why it’s so important to have regular gutter cleaning performed).
- Rusting: Keeping gutters clear of debris is an important part of preventing corrosion from occurring, as buildup on the gutter surface will increase the amount of lingering water.
We have also seen it all, so if you’re experiencing something else in Longmont or the surrounding area, we can help.
The Columbine Roofing team is fabulous. I refer them out whenever possible.Tony M.
I've known Steve with Columbine Roofing for a little over a year and am continually blown away with his integrity and the way the company as a whole carry themselves. Can't recommend them highly enough. If you are looking for honesty and integrity when it comes to a roofing company...give them a call for a quote, you won't be sorry you did.Rich B.
Columbine Roofing did a great job. They were there when expected and did a great clean up. The roof and gutters look terrific. Mike was always keeping us informed. He did a great job and was professional. The workmen were respectful of our home and property. They worked hard and were very skilled at their work.Betty F.
I still cannot imagine the fact that real Traders still exist, I am so happy trading with Mr. Billy Mike.... Though I never took him seriously due to numerous scams everywhere, thought it was all lost of money and was so skeptical! not until after my first withdrawal of $7,000 whereas I deposited only $500 within 7days of Trading and got my profits direct into my bank account without any extra charge or fee. “Every noble work is at first impossible” . I am so grateful hence! I recommend Billy because He is trusted and reliable, Quickly contact BillyTooth P.
Everyone at Columbine has been wonderful to work with. Our roof repair was due to a hail storm. They took care of everything with our claim and the process was so smooth. From the initial meeting to the final inspection, the process was fantastic. Roof looks great! Thanks Columbine team!Paul I.
For nearly ten years, Columbine Roofing & Solar has helped our neighbors in Longmont and Thornton keep their gutters flowing efficiently. We understand the interaction between your gutters and your roof and have solutions for all of your roofing and gutter needs. We treat your home or commercial property with the utmost care and attention. With same-day service options and free estimates, you can be sure that we have your best interests in mind with every service. Get your gutters in order with Columbine Roofing & Solar today!
Whether you’re looking for gutter replacements or maintenance, we have a solution for you! Call (303) 952-4242 or contact us online today.
- What Is an Ice Dam and How Is it Prevented? View Article
- 5 Ways to Maintain Your Commercial Roof View Article
- Roofing Energy Efficiency: How the Right Roof Can Save You Money View Article
- Animals that Pose a Risk to Your Colorado Roof View Article
- How Many Solar Panels Do I Need for my Home? View Article
- What Are the Benefits of Shingle Roofs? View Article
- How to Protect Your Gutters from Rust View Article
- How Often Should Gutters Be Replaced? View Article